Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Recap

So, the internet has been out for a while, but this is what I've been doing lately:
-taking grandma snorkeling
-snorkeling
-swimming
-getting dumped in the pool by Duane
-playing cards(with and without employees)
-reading
-sex on the beach
-eating
-getting a tan
-playing beach volleyball
-going for walks
-dancing
-yoga

I've seen the following animals lately:
-a million kinds of birds
-geckos
-donkeys
-goats
-sheep
-cows
-fish (again, so many different kinds. It's awesome)

Food of interest that I've eaten lately:
-goat
-unidentifiable seafood
-swordfish (cool, hey?)
-lamb

today was our last full day. I can't believe it. We do have part of the day tomorrow, but then we're leaving for the airport and flying out.We'll be home way too soon (and I haven't done any homework yet ;)

so, it turns out I was usually having too much fun for this whole blog thing, but I gave it a try.

2 comments: